Gordon W. RuleyPartner
Gordon Ruley was raised in Mission, and prior to attaining his university education, was a realtor with Block Bros. Realty, in Mission, for three years. Mr. Ruley then attended Simon Fraser University, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in 1980, and the law faculty at the University of British Columbia, obtaining his law degree in 1982.
Mr. Ruley has been a partner of our firm since 1983, specializing in Real Estate, Land Development, Corporate and Business Law, Wills, Estates and Estate Planning. Aside from his professional duties and experience, Mr. Ruley has volunteered his services in the community, serving in such capacities as:
- Chairman of the Expo 86 Committee
- Founding Member of the Mission Foundation
- Director, Mission Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman, Mission Home and Leisure Show Committee
- Honourary Member, Mission Rotary Club
- Chairman, Mission Rotary Fund Raising Committee for 16 years.
- Team sponsor and coach, Mission Minor Softball Association
Mr. Ruley is a widower and had been married to his wife, Shelley for thirty-two years and is the father of six children and a proud grandfather. He has been active in minor sports and with seniors group throughout his career.
As a Rotarian, Mr. Ruley epitomizes the Rotary Test of “Service before Self”.
Areas of Practice
- Real estate
- Land development
- Corporate and business law
- Estates and estate planning